You shouldn’t have to go to court alone.
Kate’s philosophy in practicing law is that no one should have to navigate the courthouse by themselves: Whether you’ve been accused of a crime or you find yourself in need of domestic relations litigation, you need someone by your side.
Her mission is to assist individuals and families navigate one of the most stressful times of their lives. Kate understands that meeting with an attorney usually follows a traumatic event - and she works hard to make the entire process as simple as possible. When you hire a lawyer, you should get one who's easy to get in touch with and who is passionate about your case. Call today to schedule a free consultation and find out how Kate can help.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
Call now to schedule a complimentary case evaluation for any kind of case.
- Credit Cards Accepted
I accept cash, check, credit cards for all cases.
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Samford University
- J.D. (2016)
- Honors: Merit Scholar
- Activities: Associate Justice, Moot Court Board Moot Court National Team Phi Alpha Delta
- University of Baltimore
- M.A. (2014) | Master of Public Administration
- Activities: MPA Student Association
- University of Maryland - Baltimore County
- B.A. (2008)
- Alabama State Bar # 7878X69R
- Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers Association