- Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate Law ...
Kate Mains Eckhart is as an associate in the firm’s Beaumont office. Kate works in the firm’s business section with a concentration in real estate and corporate transactions, tax, estate planning and probate, oil and gas law, and probate and guardianship litigation.
While in law school at South Texas College of Law, Kate served on the Editorial Board of the South Texas Law Review; as a law clerk in the United States Attorney’s Office, Southern District of Texas; and as a research assistant to the school’s professors updating hornbooks on federal income taxation and estate and gift taxation. She was a recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award in Consumer Transactions and a Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient. Prior to joining MehaffyWeber, she served as an Associate in the Global Tax Services department of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- South Texas College of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- College of the Holy Cross
- B.A. (2009) | Economics
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: College Honors Program, Fósforo Spanish Literary Journal, Spanish Club, Foreign Language Assistant Cultural Liaison, Copy Editor for The Crusader Newspaper
- State Bar of Texas  # 24087961
- Activities: Member, Real Estate, Probate & Trust Section Committee Member, Tax Section
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- The Art of Giving, Art Museum of Southeast Texas
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.