Free Consultation: (785) 979-4985Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kari NelsonLaw Office of Kari Nelson
- Family Law, Divorce, Estate Planning ...
- Kansas, Missouri
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I graduated Cum Laude from Washburn Law School in 2003. During law school, I participated in Law Journal, Moot Court, and Law Clinic. I set for and passed the Kansas bar in the summer of 2003 and then I took and passed the Missouri bar in 2004. Directly after law school, I had the honor of working directly with the late Judge Elliott of the Kansas Court of Appeals as a research attorney. I then worked briefly with a local attorney in Lawrence, prior to starting my own practice in November of 2005.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Office of Kari Nelson
- - Current
- Practice mostly in the area of family law including custody, support, divorce, paternity, adoption. Also practice in the area of criminal law.
- research attorney
- Kansas Court of Appeals
- Washburn University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated in the top ten percent of the class.
- Activities: Editor for law journal, member of moot court, and involved in law clinic
- Kansas State Bar
- Missouri Bar
- Douglas County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.