(608) 647-5167Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Estate Planning, Collections, Real Estate Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I am a fourth generation attorney in Richland Center. I graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 1982 and have been in practice for over 35 years. I live in Richland Center, where my husband is a retired farmer and police officer. I have six children.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Elder Law
- Health Care Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most cases are charged by the hour. I do not necessarily charge for the first consultation if I cannot help the client. I normally try to determine that on the phone, so neither my time nor the client's time, is wasted.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.A. (1979) | Psychology
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Activities: Band Dance
- BV, Very Good rating for 10 consecutive years in 2014
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1009525
- Richland County Bar Association
- Past President
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.