Karen Brown WilliamsThe Williams Firm, P.C.
- Business Law, Divorce, Employment Law ...
A graduate of Howard University, Boston College and Emory Law School, Karen began her law career in 1990 as Clerk to Justice Carol Hunstein where she served for more than two years before becoming a Public Defender for Dekalb County and then moving on to the Atlanta Solicitors Office. Karen founded her law practice in 1994 while a Cobb County Magistrate, where she served for five years. Karen brings broad experience and depth of understanding to her client’s cause. She is a frequent speaker on family law issues within the legal community, guiding other family law attorneys to becoming more effective and knowledgeable in this important practice specialty. Karen has presented to the State Bar of Georgia, Cobb County Bar Association Family Law Section and Inn of Court. In addition, Karen has served on the Executive Board of the State Bar Association Family Law Section since 2003. She is also a member of the Cobb County Bar Association, the Family Law Inn of Court, Georgia NELA (National Employment Lawyers Association) serving on the Georgia NELA Board from 2001-2003.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- General Civil
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Emory University
- Law Degree
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.