Karalynn Candace Bac CromeensThe Cromeens Law Firm, PLLC
- Construction Law, Business Law, Real Estate Law ...
As Managing Partner for The Cromeens Law Firm, PLLC, Karalynn holds more than 10 years of experience practicing construction, real estate, lien and business law. Within her professional career, Karalynn has successfully filed more than a thousand lawsuits to foreclose or remove mechanic's liens, with 10 to 15 of those being tried to a jury.
Karalynn graduated with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice from Carroll College, before attending the South Texas College of Law, where she received her juris doctorate in 2004. With her extensive experience within the construction and real estate industries, Karalynn goes the extra mile, providing her clients with innovative legal strategies and services necessary to protect their rights.
As founder of the firm, Karalynn has grown The Cromeens Law Firm, PLLC, at a tremendous rate and serves as a mentor to several employees.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Managing Shareholder/Owner
- The Cromeens Law Firm, PLLC
- - Current
- Leading business, construction and real estate law firm serving clients in Houston and throughout the state of Texas.
- South Texas College Of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Top Lawyer
- Houstonia Magazine
- American Subcontractors Association
- Houston Contractors Association
- National Association of Minority Contractors - Houston Chapter
- Construction Financial Management Association - Houston Chapter
- Texas State Bar  # 24045726
- - Current
- RISK MANAGEMENT: UNDERSTANDING ARCHITECTURAL CONTRACTS AND CLAUSES, American Society of Landscape Architects - 2018 Conference, Galveston
- American Society of Landscape Architects Texas Chapter
- This session will provide an overview on the importance of legal contracts and an understanding of specific contract clauses that can affect your business. In addition, it will offer helpful tips on best business and negotiation practices, an update on current industry legislation and legal issues, and an interactive Q&A session.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.