Free Consultation: (765) 635-8072Tap to Call This Lawyer
K. Aaron Heifner

K. Aaron Heifner

Heifner Law, Inc.
  • Criminal Law, Family Law, Divorce ...
  • Indiana
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Attorney K. Aaron Heifner is a skilled criminal defense, family law, and personal injury attorney. He is the founder of Heifner Law Inc., where he assists clients with a broad range of legal issues, including DUI/OWI defense, probation violations, domestic violence charges, divorce, child custody and support, car accidents, and more. Attorney Heifner has developed a reputation as an aggressive advocate for parents and defendants, as well as those injured due to the negligence of another person, company, or entity. With every case he takes on, Attorney Heifner strives to provide his clients with personalized, one-on-one attention and open communication. He answers calls and texts within minutes, all seven days of the week.
Attorney Heifner is a graduate of Indiana Tech Law School and a member of numerous legal organizations, including the Indy Bar Association, Madison County Bar Association, and the Indiana State Bar Association. Call for a free consultation.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • DUI & DWI
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Indiana Institute of Technology
J.D. (2016)
Honors: Moot Court Competitor
Activities: Student Bar Rep. as a 1L,2L
Placeholder image for education.
Anderson University
B.A. (2012) | Organizational Leadership
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Indy Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Madison County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Indiana State Bar  # 34627-02
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
K. Aaron Heifner's Website Profile
Heifner Law, Inc Website
Legal Answers
6 Questions Answered

Q. I live in blackford county indiana I need to get a lawyer for my husband who is looking at 13 years.
A: I would be willing to look a your husband’s case. Is your husband available to talk? Please email me at I practice criminal defense in Anderson, Hartford City, Muncie and New Castle.
Q. Is a visitation court order consider essential travel?
A: Yes, The Court Order for parenting time with your minor child is deemed essential travel. Indiana Governor addressed exchanging children in Sec. E number 16 of Indiana’s stay at home order on or about March 20, 2020. This includes travel to other states, Kentucky. Call an attorney for help obtaining your parenting time if his father refuses to allow you your Ordered time.
Q. I was accepted to work release but w covid-19 they aren't taking people I was told to report to jail what can I ask
A: Both the previous answers are correct. You need to contact the attorney who represented you in this case or hire a different attorney who works in the court you were sentenced in. That attorney can file the appropriate motion requesting a new result that will keep you working. You should do this on Monday 4-20-2020.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
10475 Crosspoint Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Telephone: (765) 635-8072
Heifner Law Inc.
3737 S Scatterfield Rd
Anderson, IN 46013
Telephone: (765) 200-6328
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.