Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Chat
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Entertainment & Sports Law
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Google Hangouts
Free consultations for accident victims and personal injury matters. For other matters, please schedule a Case Evaluation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
The Sterling Firm represents accident victims in personal injury matters solely on a contingency basis, which means unless the client obtains a recovery there will be no Attorney Fees charged. No Recovery, No Fees!
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
For matters other than personal injury cases, flexible billing options are available, including: Flat, Capped, Equity, Hourly, and Hybrid Fee Agreements. Please contact The Sterling Firm to arrange an Attorney-Client Agreement.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 290642
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- The Sterling Firm
- - Current
- The Sterling Firm is a full-service civil litigation and transactional law firm concentrating on Personal Injury, Business Law, Entertainment Law, & Media Law. The Sterling Firm is dedicated to helping clients obtain maximum compensation, achieve cost-effective legal solutions, and resolve legal conflicts efficiently. The Sterling Firm provides legal services in cases that range from personal injury lawsuits to complex business transactions and intellectual property infringement lawsuits.
- Legal Research
- Law Offices of Vincent J. Ciecka
- - Current
- Personal injury law firm, focusing on catastrophic injury cases.
- Law Clerk
- Law Offices of Bob M. Cohen and Associates
- Personal Injury law firm.
- Law Clerk
- B&D Law Group
- Personal injury law firm.
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- Mr. Sterling attended law school at the University of West Los Angeles School of Law, where he graduated Suma Cum Laude.
- Honors: Valedictorian Suma Cum Laude
- Activities: Dean's List Free Legal Clinic Volunteer
- State Bar of California  # 290642
- Contract Basics, Producing an Ultra Low Budget Film Program, Los Angeles
- Trademark Law Overview
- California Lawyers for the Arts
- Experience in the Law, Santa Monica College
- Pre-Law Society
Websites & Blogs
- The Sterling Firm Resources
Contact & Map