Justin Scott McLeod
- Collections, Criminal Law, Family Law ...
Mr. McLeod grew up in North Texas before his undergraduate studies took him across the globe. Mr. McLeod graduated from Adelaide University (South Australia), receiving a B.A. degree in History. Returning to Texas, he then attended Texas Christian University and went on to comlpete an M.A. in History. Mr. McLeod then undertook his legal education at the University of the District of Columbia School of Law with the help of academic scholarships and grants and went on to graduate cum laude. During law school Mr. McLeod attained the prestigious position of Managing Editor of the University of the District of Columbia Law Review. First serving as a summer clerk for the Spotsylvania Circuit Court and then as an intern for the Spotsylvania CommonwealthÃ¢s Attorney.
Mr. McLeod is the founding partner of Justin McLeod, PLC a firm practicing in consumer protection, landlord-tenant, real estate litigation and social security disability throughout Fredericksburg and the greater Richmond areas.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- UDC David A. Clarke School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude Managing Editor of Law Review Dean's List
- Texas Christian University
- M.A. | History
- Activities: Graduate Student Senate
- University of Adelaide, South Australia
- B.A. | History
- - Current
- Fredericksburg Bar Association
- - Current
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Member of National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.