Free Consultation: (816) 695-5287Tap to Call This Lawyer
Justin Michael Crozier

Justin Michael Crozier

  • Criminal Law, Family Law, Personal Injury
  • Missouri
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Areas
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
8th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Managing Member
Crozier Law, LLC
- Current
The Flynn Law Firm
University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
J.D. (2015) | Law
University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law Logo
Webster University
MBA (2008) | Finance
Placeholder image for education.
Graceland College
B.S. (2004) | Psychology
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
The Missouri Bar  # 68021
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Eastern Jackson County Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Plea Bargains and you! Saving you money and time.
Justin M. Crozier's Law Blog
The Presumption of Innocence
Justin M. Crozier's Law Blog
Your Right not to be Searched
Justin M. Crozier's Law Blog
Dealing with a ticket
Justin M. Crozier's Law Blog
What to do in Court
Justin M. Crozier's Law Blog
Websites & Blogs
Crozier Law, LLC
Law Blog - Crozier Law, LLC
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered
Q. can I use rsmo 565.090.2(1)(6) as defense if it wasn't charged
A: Potentially... though you probably need to get an attorney. It really depends on the circumstances, you might be able to win at trial, but maybe not. You would have to prove that you were being harassed (which you don't have to have them charge, but it would help). If you were not being harassed, then you are probably out of luck. There have also been some cases that have discussed what is an allowable response or not. The statute doesn't really tell you everything. Get an attorney, that will be the best thing you can do for yourself.
Q. Can my son be adopted by his step father at the age of 18 without involving biofather?
A: Probably not. Unless the biological father has given up his parental rights. A child only gets to have two parents. If the biological father still has parental rights, then the child can't be adopted. If the rights HAVE been given up, then he doesn't need to be involved at all.
Q. How and who can I contact about a divorce if I have no money for an attorney?
A: You can look into legal aid. They can help offer legal services at lower (or free) prices. You also might be able to sign up for a pro-bono assistance. There are also attorneys who are willing to help out on a payment plan structure or who will give you some "low income" pricing. Good luck.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
800 E 101st Terr
Ste 350
Kansas City, MO 64131
Toll-Free: (816) 695-5287
Telephone: (816) 695-5287
Cell: (816) 695-5287
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.