Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Landlord Tenant
- White Collar Crime
- Workers' Compensation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- BNI Foundation
- - Current
- Our Philosophy The philosophy of this organization is built upon the idea of "Givers Gain®": By giving business to others, you will get business in return. This is predicated on the age-old idea of "What goes around, comes around." Our Mission The mission of BNI is to help members increase their business through a structured, positive, and professional "word-of-mouth" program that enables them to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals.
- Assistant State Attorney
- Office of the State Attorney, 18th Judicial Circuit
- Barry University
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Honors: Book Award for highest grade- Immigration Law Professor Birdsong
- Florida State University - Panama City campus
- B.S. (2003) | Criminology
- Activities: LAE
- Florida State Bar  # 0031071
- The Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel (OCCRC)
- Conflict Registry Attorney
- - Current
- Activities: Criminal Trial Attorney
Websites & Blogs
- The Law Offices of Justin G. Hausler, P.A.
37 Questions Answered
- Q. If I threw water on someone and the police were called but I wasn't arrested, could I still be punished in some way?
- A: Yes, throwing water at someone, if they saw it, is at least assault. (battery also, if it hit them) I think prosecution is a long shot and continues to be less likely, the longer this goes on without the other person making a police report.
- Q. Can a 15 yr old boy get arrested for sharing nude images of girls around his age via group chat with his friends?
- A: Of course, if the images are illegal, it doesn't matter the age of the person who possesses them.
- Q. I how a question for a lawyer please answer my questions please look in more information
- A: You can request a Nelson Hearing to ask that the attorney be discharged. If the attorney is not successfully discharged, or you hire your own, the judge can allow the attorney to remain on the file as "stand by" counsel even if you decide to represent yourself. You are entitled to have an attorney represent you without cost, if you cannot afford one. You are not entitled to an attorney of your choosing, without cost.
Contact & Map