Attorney Justin Bice is the founder and owner of Bice Law LLC, a premiere personal injury practice with law offices in Fort Mill and Rock Hill, South Carolina, and Charlotte, North Carolina. Serving clients throughout York and Mecklenburg counties and all surrounding areas, Mr. Bice devotes his practice to helping his plaintiff clients recover the full amount of compensation they deserve for their injuries caused by someone else’s negligence.
Along with handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, Mr. Bice assists those seeking their rightful worker’s compensation benefits. Throughout the course of his career, he has recovered substantial settlements and verdicts for those he has served, securing the finances they need to cover their medical expenses and support themselves and their families when they can no longer work.
Justin grew up in rural South Dakota. He went on to spend eight years in the Army, working in the Military Intelligence Detachment of 3rd Special Forces Group at Fort Bragg, NC. He participated in three tours of duty in Afghanistan and one in Iraq, in addition to participating in various peacetime operations around the world.
Justin graduated first in his class at Methodist University in Fayetteville, NC with a degree in business administration. He later graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
• Former Judge for the city of Tega Cay.
• Former board member for the Catawba Regional Council of Governments.
• Named “Super Lawyers Rising Star” (awarded to less than 2.5% of SC attorneys).
• Named “Legal Elite” by Business North Carolina magazine (awarded to only 3% of NC lawyers).
• AV Preeminent peer & client review rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
• Admitted to practice before all State & U.S. District Courts in North Carolina and South Carolina as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.