June Ann Anteski
- Bankruptcy, Divorce, Elder Law ...
I am originally from Chicago, Illinois. I am a graduate of Purdue University and the University of Arkansas School of Law. I was on the Dean's List at both universities. I have been licensed to practice law in Arkansas for more than nine (9) years. I have successfully handled hundreds of cases in the following areas: divorce, paternity, change of custody, child support, interference with visitation, grandparent visitation, alimony, legal separation, adoption, name change, juvenile dependency-neglect, contempt, bankruptcy, guardianships, wills, personal injury, expungements, and traffic ticket defense. I became an attorney because I wanted to help people solve their legal problems. Sometimes, this can be accomplished through settlement offers preapproved by my client, negotiations, or mediations. Other times, it is necessary to litigate the matter in Court. But, regardless of the method you choose, I will be candid with you and keep you informed each and every step of the legal process. I have three (3) offices to serve you. My first office is located at 3505 E. Chism St. in Paris, Arkansas near the water tower. I can be reached at (479) 963-3055. I usually answer all phonecalls within 24 hours. My second office is located at 2501 Meadow Lane in Barling, Arkansas. You can leave me a message at (479) 452-8064. My third office is located at 1916 Whippoorwill Drive in Greenwood, Arkansas. You can contact me at (479) 357-1881 or (479) 522-3004. A free office consultation is available for personal injury cases only.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
For personal injury cases.
For personal injury cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I accept cash or check for the payment of the retainer to handle your legal matter. The retainer can be paid in a lump sum or under an affordable monthly payment plan which I can set up for your convenience.
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- Purdue University - Purdue University Calumet
- B.A. | Secondary Education Social Studies
- Honors: Dean's List
- Pro Bono Service Award
- I spent more than 600 hours helping low income people gain access to justice in the Pro Bono Service program while attending law school.
- Arkansas State Bar
- Q. I gave my parents guardianship of my son, but it's a mutual agreement to go back to court. What papers do i file?
- A: You need for the parties to enter into an Agreed Order to terminate the guardianship. You will probably need the help of a family lawyer to assist you. Good luck.
- Q. I am acting Pro Se regarding a divorce my spouse filed in AR I have to file a Notice Of Hearing...What should it say?
- A: If the Notice of Hearing is deficient in that it does not satisfy certain due process requirements, your divorce probably will not proceed. I recommend consulting a divorce lawyer to handle your case for you. Good luck.
- Q. If you are going through a divorce and a child is involved, can they date other people?
- A: If you want to present your strongest case in a custody battle, you need to wait to date someone until after you are divorced. Also, you may find that your child may be able to cope with your divorce a little easier if you are not adding third parties to the picture. Good luck.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.