Free Consultation: (479) 357-1881Tap to Call This Lawyer
June Ann Anteski

June Ann Anteski

  • Bankruptcy, Divorce, Elder Law...
  • Arkansas
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I am originally from Chicago, Illinois. I am a graduate of Purdue University and the University of Arkansas School of Law. I was on the Dean's List at both universities. I have been licensed to practice law in Arkansas for more than nine (9) years. I have successfully handled hundreds of cases in the following areas: divorce, paternity, change of custody, child support, interference with visitation, grandparent visitation, alimony, legal separation, adoption, name change, juvenile dependency-neglect, contempt, bankruptcy, guardianships, wills, personal injury, expungements, and traffic ticket defense. I became an attorney because I wanted to help people solve their legal problems. Sometimes, this can be accomplished through settlement offers preapproved by my client, negotiations, or mediations. Other times, it is necessary to litigate the matter in Court. But, regardless of the method you choose, I will be candid with you and keep you informed each and every step of the legal process. I have three (3) offices to serve you. My first office is located at 3505 E. Chism St. in Paris, Arkansas near the water tower. I can be reached at (479) 963-3055. I usually answer all phonecalls within 24 hours. My second office is located at 2501 Meadow Lane in Barling, Arkansas. You can leave me a message at (479) 452-8064. My third office is located at 1916 Whippoorwill Drive in Greenwood, Arkansas. You can contact me at (479) 357-1881 or (479) 522-3004. A free office consultation is available for personal injury cases only.

Practice Areas
  • Bankruptcy
  • Divorce
  • Elder Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Family Law
  • Juvenile Law
  • Personal Injury
Additional Practice Areas
  • Car Accidents
  • General Civil
  • Free Consultation
    For personal injury cases.
  • Contingent Fees
    For personal injury cases.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    I accept cash or check for the payment of the retainer to handle your legal matter. The retainer can be paid in a lump sum or under an affordable monthly payment plan which I can set up for your convenience.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • French: Spoken, Written
University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
University of Arkansas - Fayetteville Logo
Purdue University - Purdue University Calumet
B.A. | Secondary Education Social Studies
Honors: Dean's List
Placeholder image for education.
Pro Bono Service Award
I spent more than 600 hours helping low income people gain access to justice in the Pro Bono Service program while attending law school.
Professional Associations
Arkansas State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
19 Questions Answered

Q. I gave my parents guardianship of my son, but it's a mutual agreement to go back to court. What papers do i file?
A: You need for the parties to enter into an Agreed Order to terminate the guardianship. You will probably need the help of a family lawyer to assist you. Good luck.
Q. I am acting Pro Se regarding a divorce my spouse filed in AR I have to file a Notice Of Hearing...What should it say?
A: If the Notice of Hearing is deficient in that it does not satisfy certain due process requirements, your divorce probably will not proceed. I recommend consulting a divorce lawyer to handle your case for you. Good luck.
Q. If you are going through a divorce and a child is involved, can they date other people?
A: If you want to present your strongest case in a custody battle, you need to wait to date someone until after you are divorced. Also, you may find that your child may be able to cope with your divorce a little easier if you are not adding third parties to the picture. Good luck.
Q. Medicade messed up my credit now I cant even see a doctor, is there leagal aid in bentonville or rogers
A: Yes, you need to contact Legal Aid of Arkansas. They can do a telephone application for you. Usually, in two weeks, you will get a response back, either an advice letter or a letter notifying you that they will take your case. Good luck.
Q. I am on a contract with my daughter in law for the purchase of a double wide mobile home, how can I get my name off?
A: Your daughter in law will need to get the home refinanced and out of your name. If she has poor credit, she may encounter some difficulties. Also, if you both owe more than what the home is worth, you may encounter some difficulties. Good luck.
Q. In Arkansas, can the Executor of the Estate pay himself out of the estate for performing these duties?
A: Yes, the executor can file a petition to pay himself for his services in handling the estate. The Judge will need to approve the petition. A receipt should be filed also showing that payment has been made and accepted. Good luck.
Q. After responding to a complaint, how long before case is dismissed if plaintiff does nothing to proceed?
A: It sounds like your busband needs to tell his attorney that he wants to dismiss the case. His attorney should do what his client requests. Good luck.
Q. Do I need a bankruptcy lawyer?
A: Generally, if you find that you do not have enough income coming in monthly to pay your bills, you have reduced your monthly living expenses as much as possible, and you have accumulated a lot of debt from credit cards or medical bills that you have no hope of being able to pay, then you may need to file bankruptcy. You need to contact a lawyer for a bankruptcy consultation. The lawyer will review your assets and your debts and inform you as to the pros and cons of filing bankruptcy. The purpose of bankruptcy is to give you a fresh start. Good luck.
Q. I got stabbed and almost died. Person that did it plead guilty. Now I have $35,000 in medical bills due to him stabbing
A: Here are some choices for what you can do: 1. You need to consult with an attorney to determine whether the offender has any assets to execute the judgement against if you file and win a personal injury case against him in Court. 2. If the offender is a turnip, then you probably need to consult a bankruptcy lawyer in order to get the medical bills discharged in your bankruptcy. 3. If the offender is a turnip and you have a lot of financial assets and you do not wish to file bankruptcy, then you need to hire a lawyer to see if the lawyer can negotiate with the medical providers in order to get your medical bills reduced. Unfortunately, because you received the medical services, you are ultimately responsible for the bills. If you have not submitted the bills to your insurance carrier, then you need to do so forthwith before any deadline may apply. Good luck.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
3505 E. Chism St.
Paris, AR 72855
Telephone: (479) 963-3055
Cell: (479) 522-3004
Fax: (479) 963-3050
Greenwood Office
1916 Whippoorwill Drive
Greenwood, AR 72936
Toll-Free: (479) 357-1881
Cell: (479) 522-3004
Fax: (479) 963-3050