JuLyn M. ParkLockhart Park, LLP
- Construction Law, Real Estate Law, Insurance Defense
I provide aggressive representation for Real Estate, Construction, and Insurance Defense law matters. I advocate for clients in all venues of California and federal courts, and in mediation, judicial reference, and arbitration cases.
In addition to experience, skill and knowledge, I am dedicated to exceptional service and cost-effective representation. I am committed to achieving successful resolutions to meet my clients' needs.
Born in Seoul, Korea, I was brought up primarily on the West Coast. I attended college and law school in California, and have been licensed as an attorney in good standing continuously since 2001.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Insurance Defense
- Free Consultation
- Managing Partner
- Lockhart Park, LLP
- - Current
- LaMore, Brazier, Riddle & Giampaoli
- Berg & Parker, LLP
- University of California - Davis
- B.A. (1992) | Psychology
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- J.D. (1988)
- California State Bar  # 213429
- - Current
- The Taking of Contaminated Property by Eminent Domain
- Nichols on Eminent Domain
- Focusing Title VII: The Supreme Court Continues The Battle Against Intention Discrimination in St. Mary’s Honor Center v. Hicks
- Hofstra Labor and Employment Law Journal
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.