Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Nominated one of "10 Best" Attorneys for Nebraska by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys in 2015. Winner of Michael W. Amdor Memorial Excellence in Legal Research Award.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Fowler & Kelly Law, LLP
- Creighton University School of Law
- Michael W. Amdor Memorial Excellence in Legal Research Award
- Fourth Judicial District, Douglas County, Nebraska
- Nebraska Bar Association  # 23649
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
278 Questions Answered
- Q. The mother of my 1 year old baby will not let me see or spend time with him for no reason at all so what can I do?
- A: If the parents can't agree on what the custody and/or parenting time with the child should be, then a parent may need to file a custody action. Within the custody action, the Court can enter a temporary order stating forth each parent's time with the child. If one parent claims the other parent is unsafe, they would have to argue such to the Court and then you would know what the allegation would be to refute it.
- Q. If I gave gaurdianship during a state case and the state closed the case before termination of gaurdian. How do I?
- A: You shouldn't post such specific info on a general posting board like this. You should take your question down and contact an attorney that practices in Scotts Bluff County regularly.
- Q. My mother lived in Colorado Springs I live in Nebraska and my brother lives in Oregon I am the oldest child my mom did
- A: You may need to retain a probate attorney to assist you in having the estate divided with the assistance of the Court. Generally you need to retain an attorney where the deceased last lived.
Contact & Map