- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Environmental Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Business Finance and Insolvency
- Climate Change
- Renewable Energy
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Suffolk University Law School
- cum laude, Suffolk Transnational Law Journal
- University of Utah
- Utah State Bar # 06779
- Activities: President, Utah Bankruptcy Lawyers' Forum (2006); Member, American Bankruptcy Institute, American Bar Association, Federal Bar Association, Park City Bar Association.
- Activities: Planning Commissioner, Park City Planning Commission (2006 to present); Founding Member of the United Way's Womens' Philanthropic Network (2006 to present); Vice President, Soaring Wings Education Foundation (2003-2004); Member/Volunteer, Soaring Wings Education Foundation (1999-present); Victim Advocate, Domestic Peace Task Force (1994-95); Volunteer Attorney, provided pro bono legal services through Greater Boston Legal Services (1992-93) (assisted Haitian refugee in filing application for political asylum).
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map