Free Consultation: (773) 720-9736Tap to Call This Lawyer
Juan Ooink

Juan Ooink

Ooink Law
  • Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI...
  • Illinois
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Criminal defense attorney practicing in Will, Du Page, Cook, Kane, Kendall and surrounding areas handling matter from minor traffic tickets, DUIs, domestic battery, drugs cases, sex cases and all misdemeanors and felonies.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Domestic Violence
  • DUI & DWI
  • Intellectual Property
  • Juvenile Law
  • Patents
Additional Practice Area
  • Traffic
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultation over the phone
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Master Card and Visa
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
6th Circuit
7th Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
Professional Experience
Ooink Law
- Current
Criminal defense firm handling matters in Will, DuPage, Cook, Kane, Kendall and the surrounding areas.
Giamanco & Ooink
DePaul College of Law
J.D. (2003)
Lawrence Technological University
B.S. (1996) | Mechanical Engineering
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
400 Questions Answered

Q. Can a speeding ticket with these errors be dismissed?
A: The ticket can always be amended prior to going to trial if the prosecutor catches the errors.
Q. How can I b charged with 2 felonies , the guy they were executing warrant for only got resisting arrest?
A: Not really sure what you question is. You need a criminal defense attorney and you need to hire one right away. You have been charged with very serious offenses. The sooner you hire an attorney the better, so that attorney can start working on the case.
Q. I am living at my grandams my cousin also lives there .....we got into an argument and i left for the weekend and came
A: The Police are telling you to go to the Courthouse and file for an Order of Protection. When you do this, you need to include your grandmother on the Order of Protection and one of the protected parties. The sooner you do this the better because the longer you wait the harder it will be to get an Order of Protection.
Q. Asking for help with a reversed conviction. Time in prison and parole complete.
A: Not really sure what you are asking here. It is likely you will have to speak directly with an attorney to determine what can be done regarding your conviction.
Q. Will the judge understand that I didn't know I needed sr-22 for 3rd year? Please help, I never even received a letter.
A: Lack of knowledge is unfortunately not a defense to any charge. The best thing you can do now is clear the suspension by getting SR-22, hire an attorney and appear in court on the court date with that attorney. Depending on where you have to be in court, that attorney might be able to get this ticket dismissed. The sooner you hire an attorney the better, so that attorney can start working on your case.
Q. Have $2,600 ticket for driving without insurance and then missing court, is there a way to get fine price decreased?
A: Yes, an attorney can assist you with this matter. An attorney would file a Motion to have the case brought back before the Judge to see if there is anything that can be done about the fine amount. You need to handle this right away because the longer you wait the less likely you will see the fine reduced.
Q. I received a 3 tickets for speeding ( 15-20 over statutory limit ), operating uninsured motor vehicle , expired plates
A: Your tickets will not be suspended. It is possible the expired registration will be dismissed but the other two tickets will be an issue. You have, what has already been mentioned, late compliance regarding the no insurance ticket, which is good but will not get the ticket dismissed. You must show up to court with that proof of insurance. As for the speeding ticket, depending on your driving history, you should be eligible for Court Supervision. You should seriously consider hiring an attorney to assist you with this matter.
Q. Can I get court supervision for a speeding traffic ticket without attending the driving course?
A: Yes, but only if you or your attorney appear in court and request it and you are 19 or older. If you mail in the ticket and request Court Supervision, will have to complete Traffic Safety School.
Q. I received a ticket for improper right turn. No officer was present another party called the police.
A: Appear in court and see what happens. If the case is not dismissed, have the matter continued for trial and hire an attorney to assist you.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Ooink Law
1947 Barrington Ave
Bolingbrook, IL 60490
Telephone: (773) 720-9736
Cell: (773) 720-9736