Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Criminal defense attorney practicing in Will, Du Page, Cook, Kane, Kendall and surrounding areas handling matter from minor traffic tickets, DUIs, domestic battery, drugs cases, sex cases and all misdemeanors and felonies.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Intellectual Property
- Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Area
- Free Consultation
Free consultation over the phone
- Credit Cards Accepted
Master Card and Visa
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 6th Circuit
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Ooink Law
- - Current
- Criminal defense firm handling matters in Will, DuPage, Cook, Kane, Kendall and the surrounding areas.
- Giamanco & Ooink
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Lawrence Technological University
- B.S. / Mechanical Engineering (1996)
Websites & Blogs
69 Questions Answered
- Q. I was pulled over with an expired license (less than a year) in Illinois and have a court appearance scheduled.
- A: If you have to appear in Cook County, the driving without a valid license ticket should be dismissed. All other counties, you should hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to assist you.
- Q. Is there a law in Illinois about a minimum amount of days before an initial court date? driving on suspended lic. charge
- A: As to what could happen in court, if your matter is in Cook County and you now have a valid DL it is likely the driving on suspending ticket will dismissed. Most other counties, you will receive court supervision if you are eligible and a fine.
- Q. What are the lightest punishments I can get for a first-time DUI conviction?
- A: Since you are asking about a first time DUI conviction, this tells me that you have at least one DUI already. Typically, a second time DUI charge in IL, you will receive at least 12 Months Conditional Discharge + Fine + Counseling per your evaluation + Victim Impact Panel.
- Q. I live in Wisconsin and got a ticket in Illinois and received court supervision. Does Wisconsin recognize that?
- A: Supervision is peculiar to Illinois and no other state recognizes supervision.
- Q. My driving record shows "supervision" for a ticket. Can my car insurance raise my premium?
- A: Insurance companies can increase your premiums for any reason they want. You and the Insurance company have a contractual agreement and whatever that contact says controls. If you are not happy with your insurance company you are free to enter into an agreement with another insurance company.
- Q. Can you be put on probation twice
- A: Not sure exactly what you are asking but you can serve probation twice.
- Q. If I receive a seatbelt ticket in my work truck am I responsible for paying it?
- A: Yes, the driver of the vehicle is what matters not who owns the vehicle.
- Q. Received citation for improper backing in Will county.If the other party doesn't show for court will it be dismissed?
- A: They only way the case could be dismissed is if the matter is set for trial on this next court date and the complaining witness does not appear in court. If the matter is not set for trial, the complaining witness does not have to appear in court in Will County.
Contact & Map