Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Criminal defense attorney practicing in Will, Du Page, Cook, Kane, Kendall and surrounding areas handling matter from minor traffic tickets, DUIs, domestic battery, drugs cases, sex cases and all misdemeanors and felonies.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Intellectual Property
- Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Area
- Free Consultation
Free consultation over the phone
- Credit Cards Accepted
Master Card and Visa
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 6th Circuit
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Ooink Law
- - Current
- Criminal defense firm handling matters in Will, DuPage, Cook, Kane, Kendall and the surrounding areas.
- Giamanco & Ooink
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Lawrence Technological University
- B.S. (1996) | Mechanical Engineering
Websites & Blogs
434 Questions Answered
- Q. ILLINOIS driving b on expired license but ticket has wrong violation wrote on it
- A: No, it should not be dismissed. The ticket can be amended up to the point of trial. You really should hire an attorney to assist you with this matter. The best thing you could do is to hire an attorney and show up to court with a valid license.
- Q. I was pulled over by a cop in Carthage Illinois. I have an Iowa drivers license that was suspended In Illinois reg car
- A: It is not uncommon for the police not to give you a ticket for the reason of the stop when a more serious ticket is issued. You need to clear your license in Illinois and hire an attorney to assist you with this matter. The sooner you hire an attorney the better.
- Q. My daughter got her first ticket. She is 20 years old.
- A: No, you cannot appear on her behalf, only her or an attorney can appear on her behalf. She needs to go to court and request Court Supervision.
- Q. I just received a ticket for running a stop sign. I'm just a new driver and have never gotten a citation.
- A: Go to court and request Court Supervision or mail the ticket in and request Court Supervision.
- Q. I got a red light Traffic violation worth $100 that was sent through mail last February 19,2019
- A: The easiest thing to do is pay it and move on.
- Q. I got a ticket for driving at 61 on a 40 mph zone. The officer said I can get court supervision without going to court
- A: Since the ticket is marked as "Court Appearance Required", you have to appear in court and request Court Supervision. You could also hire an attorney to appear on your behalf to save you a trip to court.
- Q. Do you need a guardian present with a minor when showing the completion of court supervision.
- A: You only need a parent or guardian present in order to receive Court Supervision. They do not have to be in court on your compliance date. Just make sure to bring the proof that you completed Traffic Safety School and paid all of your fines.
- Q. Is it legal/valid to have a traffic warrant mailed with no judge signature or courthouse stamped?
- A: Your question is a little confusing. It seems that you were arrested and posted bond. How you received knowledge of the warrant is not an issue. You should hire an attorney to assist you with any pending criminal matter. The sooner you hire an attorney the better.
- Q. I live in illonois and got a speeding ticket and improper lane usage and 1 month prior I got a speeding ticket in IL.
- A: You need to hire an attorney to assist you with these pending matters right away.
Contact & Map