Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Criminal defense attorney practicing in Will, Du Page, Cook, Kane, Kendall and surrounding areas handling matter from minor traffic tickets, DUIs, domestic battery, drugs cases, sex cases and all misdemeanors and felonies.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Intellectual Property
- Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Area
- Free Consultation
Free consultation over the phone
- Credit Cards Accepted
Master Card and Visa
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 6th Circuit
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Ooink Law
- - Current
- Criminal defense firm handling matters in Will, DuPage, Cook, Kane, Kendall and the surrounding areas.
- Giamanco & Ooink
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Lawrence Technological University
- B.S. (1996) | Mechanical Engineering
Websites & Blogs
136 Questions Answered
- Q. What if me and my bf got into a fight and i hit him first and then he hit me. But i made a statement that he hit me and
- A: He is likely charged with a Domestic Battery, which is a Class A Misdemeanor in Illinois punishable up to 364 days in jail and up to $2,500.00 in fines. His criminal background will determine what type of sentence he receives if he is found guilty. He should have an experience criminal defense attorney by his side when he goes to court. This is not something he should handle on his own.
- Q. I got court supervision and I didn’t have money to pay for the class/ticket, what will happen on my return to court?
- A: You will have to ask for time to pay and ask to be reinstated to the class.
- Q. I received a speeding ticket in Illnois. I am a kentucky resident with a CDL. I got the ticket in my personal vehicle.
- A: You can do driving school but I do not recommend it since you are a CDL holder. You need to hire an experienced attorney to see if that attorney can get the ticket amended to a non-moving violation. Driving School will do you no good as a CDL holder.
- Q. can i be on conditions discharge and court supervisio?
- A: Yes, you can be on Conditional Discharge and Court Supervision at the same time.
- Q. My husband got charged with domestic violence but he also has priors back in 1998 will he do jail time ?
- A: It is possible. You need to hire an experienced attorney to assist him right away.
- Q. CDL, have accident ticket and court on Feb 27 but a job offer pending on it being cleared, any way to speed up court
- A: You can file a motion to advance but if you want it cleared you will have to set it for trial. I strongly suggest you speak with an experienced attorney to assist you with this matter.
- Q. I WAS TURNING ON A GREEN ARROW/GREEN LIGHT AND IN MID TURN THE ARROW WENT AWAY BUT LIGHT STAYED GREEN. I GOT A TICKET.
- A: If you go to court you will have to pay much more than $120.00. Court costs will be applied plus a fine.
- Q. I got my first speeding ticket two weeks ago and I have a court date coming soon. I’ve never gotten a ticket or anytbing
- A: As you are likely aware, going 40 over the posted speed limit is a Class A Misdemeanor, punishable up to 364 days in jail and up to $2,500.00 fine. If this is your first offense, jail is not likely but if you receive a conviction on this ticket it is considered a criminal conviction and will show up on background checks. You need to hire an attorney to assist you with this matter and you need to do it soon since you court date is fast approaching.
- Q. What should I expect when I go to a hearing for two Round Lake Park, IL. ordinance violations?
- A: It is always recommended that you have an attorney whenever you have to appear in court. With that said, you should be eligible for Court Supervision if these are your first violations.
Contact & Map