I enjoy all stages of the estate planning process and get great satisfaction out of knowing that I've worked with my clients to develop a plan that provides them with a sense of security as they plan for the future. I started my career at the international law firm of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom and later honed my skills at a boutique estate planning firm in Beverly Hills, where I combined my interests in personal financial planning with the law. Professionally, I help clients on a variety of matters related to estate planning, probate, trust administration, and related tax issues. I love meeting new people and feel strongly that everyone, no matter what stage in life they are at, should have an estate plan in place that provides them and their families with a sense of security.
- Estate Planning
- University of California - Los Angeles
- J.D. (2013)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- B.S. (2007) | Mechanical Engineering
- State Bar of California # 295243
- Law Offices of Joshwa Wang
- Blog | Los Angeles Estate Planning Lawyers
- How do I transfer individual stocks to my trust?
17 August 2018
- How do I transfer my home to my trust?
16 August 2018
- Can I transfer my professional practice to my trust?
15 August 2018
- How do I transfer my interest in an LLC or a partnership to my trust?
14 August 2018
- What is a General Assignment form?
13 August 2018
- What is a Heggstad petition?
12 August 2018
- How do I add my bank account to my trust?
11 August 2018
- Can a lawyer represent Co-Trustees of a trust?
10 August 2018
- Can my accountant or lawyer act as my Trustee?
8 August 2018