Joshua WinegarWinegar Law, P.A.
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Insurance Claims
Joshua S. Winegar, Esq. focuses his practice on personal injury law, handling cases involving wrongful death, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, negligent security, electrocution accidents, product liability, dog bites, and roadway design and maintenance.
Before founding his law firm, Mr. Winegar began his legal career with a nationally recognized trial defense firm, where he defended property owners, management companies, trucking companies, product manufacturers, and the largest insurance companies in the world. Mr. Winegar now uses his insight and knowledge of the inner workings of insurance companies’ claims evaluation procedures and extensive experience with defense tactics and techniques to pursue justice and protect the rights of individuals and families injured or killed.
As the founder of Winegar Law, Attorney Joshua Winegar prides himself on building a law firm that provides one-on-one legal counsel to its clients. Winegar Law was built on the belief that attorneys must devote personal attention to every client to maximize monetary recovery and compensation. Winegar law is known for its individualized commitment to devoting and offering individual attention to every client. This personalized approach is made possible as Winegar Law emphasizes its goal of building strong relationships with his clients. Mr. Winegar takes the time to listen to his clients’ unique concerns and answer all their questions. Mr. Winegar firmly believes that the excellent attorney-client relationship that Winegar Law establishes with its clients result in higher monetary settlements and maximum compensation.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Google Meet
Free Case Evaluation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Winegar Law, P.A.
- University of Florida - Fredric G. Levin College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Florida
- B.A. | Finance
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Selected To Rising Stars: 2020 - 2021
- Client Champion Platinum
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyers Service
- Selected: 2019 - 2021
- AV Preeminent
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyers Service
- Selected: 2019 - 2021 Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence
- Life Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates
- The Florida Bar  # 0092609
- James Publishing Injury Collection
- James Publishing publication
- Q. I was hit by another car and come to find out my ins was canceled and I didn’t know it what happens now?
- A: Your health is most important, so I would suggest getting checked out. Not having first-party personal injury protection benefits should not dictate your decision to seek medical care. There are many ways to deal with it, such as health insurance. Your PIP coverage only covers the first $10,000 in medical bills, which can be exhausted quickly. The critical issue is whether the owner of the vehicle at-fault has bodily injury coverage. Assuming he/she does, then going to get checked out by a doctor will help substantiate your injuries and not give the insurance company ammunition to argue that you did not seek medical care. We can discuss in further detail, and I would be happy to walk you through the process and what to expect. www.winegarinjurylaw.com
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.