Joshua Ryan Baker
- Business Law, Construction Law, Real Estate Law ...
Joshua is a native of Missouri, having obtained his Bachelor's Degree from Missouri State University, and his Juris Doctor from the University of Missouri - Kansas City. Prior to entering private practice, Joshua clerked for a Federal judge for the Western District in Kansas City, Missouri.
Mr. Baker is an experienced and aggressive trial attorney. Joshua has obtained successful trial verdicts for his clients both at the trial level, and at the appellate level before the Southern District Court of Appeals.
Joshua and his family currently reside in Ozark, Missouri, where he is an active member of the community.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Landlord Rights
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Missouri State University
- B.S. (2007)
- The Missouri Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.