- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law, Personal Injury ...
I was born and raised in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. Being a lifelong resident of Southern Illinois, I view our local communities as home and I care about what happens to my neighbors. My law firm, Olson & Reeves, Attorneys at Law has 2 locations, with one being in Mt. Vernon, Illinois, and one being in Centralia, Illinois. Our law firm has 3 partners, and we have all been best friends since middle school. We all three also attended the University of Illinois. I went to law school at SIUC where I received my JD. My practice centers around criminal & DUI defense, and I typically handle all the trials at our firm regarding personal injury cases.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
I always offer 100% Free Consultations on all case types. For criminal, DUI, and traffic defense I charge a fixed-flat basis, meaning, you'll know exactly how much the cost of your case will be. These prices vary on different factors, such as the actual charges you're facing and difficulty and complexity of the case.
- Credit Cards Accepted
For personal injury cases, I always operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning a percentage of the amount we are able to recover. I front all the costs associated with the litigation of your case, and if I'm unable to win, you won't owe me anything. Typically, my contingency fee is 33 1/3%, and 40% if it proceeds to a trial, however this may change depending on the complexity of the case.
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- English: Spoken, Written
- Southern Illinois University School of Law
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- B.A. (2013) | Political Science
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6324550
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.