Josh GerbenFounder & Principal of Gerben IP, Nationally Recognized IP Law Firm
- Trademarks, Intellectual Property, Patents
- District of Columbia, Florida, Maryland, Vermont, Virginia
Joshua Gerben is the founder and principal of Gerben Intellectual Property, an IP law firm that specializes in trademarks, patents and copyrights for corporate, medium and small businesses throughout the United States and abroad. Having registered 6,500+ trademarks since 2008, Gerben Law Firm is nationally known and trusted. You may have seen Josh in publications like: ESPN, NPR, Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post and more. Josh also periodically appears on Fox News, CNBC and other major TV Networks.
Gerben IP has a team of attorneys, paralegals, law clerks and support staff to ensure our services provide the best customer experience and results possible.
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Google Meet
We offer free consultations with flat fee legal services for all of our customers.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- District of Columbia
- The Florida Bar
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- Vermont Supreme Court
- Washington College of Law Recognized
- Trademark Attorney
- Ranked #3 Trademark Filer in the United States
- Josh Gerben was ranked as the #3 trademark filer in the United States by the CSC (Corporation Service Company)in the Trademark Insider Annual Report in 2009 details: http://www.prweb.com/releases/trademark-industry/CSC-Trademark-Insider/prweb4078964.htm
- The George Washington University Law School
- B.A. | Business Administration
- American University Washington College of Law
- DC Bar
- - Current
- How to Renew a U.S. Trademark Registration
- Gerben Law
- The 30 Percent Rule in Copyright Law
- Gerben Law
- How to Name Your Law Firm and Protect It With a Trademark
- Attorney at Work
- The Josh Gerben Show
- Important Tips When Registering a Trademark
- Entrepreneur Business Blog
This video by Josh Gerben of Gerben Intellectual Property, provides an overview of the process and the steps involved in obtaining registration.How to Overcome a Likelihood of Confusion Refusal
If you have received a Section 2(d) Likelihood of Confusion Refusal from the USPTO, it means that the examining attorney for your application found your trademark to be too similar to another registered mark.How to Police and Enforce Trademark Rights
One of the biggest mistakes we see business owners make is not having a proper enforcement program in place for their trademarks. Enforcing your trademark is incredibly important because it can drastically shape the scope of the rights that you have in your brand long-term.Our Trademark Attorney Services
Gerben Law Firm focuses on one thing, trademarks. As a trademark law firm, our services focus on that core area: trademark registration and everything dealing with that.The Benefits of Intent-to-Use Trademark Filings
Intent-to-use trademark applications are trademark filings made before you actually have any sales of your products or services in the marketplace.What To Do If You Receive A Trademark Infringement Notice
This video goes over the appropriate ways to handle a trademark infringement notice and ensure you do not escalate the problem.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.