Claimed Lawyer Profile
JOSEPH M. SHAPIRO, ESQ. concentrates his practice in the areas of business and individual reorganization, liquidation, bankruptcy, creditor/debtor rights, and federal and state civil litigation.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- New Jersey State Bar  # 029632008
- Bankruptcy and Workouts in the Wake of the Coronavirus: Solutions for Small and Midsize Businesses to Manage Pandemic Fallout, webcast
- New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA)
- With the forced shut down of businesses deemed “non-essential” and the encouragement of people to stay home, many small and midsize businesses throughout New Jersey have suffered devasting financial blows. What are the available options for these businesses and is bankruptcy the best option? This webcast will look at various potential solutions and strive to answer that question, along with all of yours!
Websites & Blogs
- Middlebrooks Shapiro - Bankruptcy Lawyers
Contact & Map