Joseph Patrick JamesonPracticing Family Law in Naples for 22 years
- Divorce, Family Law
I have been in private practice in Naples since 1994, and a sole practitioner since 1998. My practice is concentrated in all aspects of family law including mediation, divorce, parenting and time-sharing, support, property division, modifications and enforcement of judgments. I have been attorney of record in over 1,000 family law matters including dozens of non-jury trials in Florida’s 20th Judicial Circuit Court involving Child Custody, Child Support, Alimony, Property Division and Modification of Final Judgments. I have successfully resolved hundreds of cases through mediation and represented hundreds of clients in uncontested matters.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- J.D. (1994) | law
- University of Notre Dame
- B.A. (1986) | Economics and Philosophy
- Honors: cum laude
- Florida State Bar  # 26530
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.