Joseph Klein is a founding partner of Korsinsky & Klein, LLP. He manages the firm’s elder law group, which includes handling all aspects of elder law planning and Medicaid planning. He has extensive experience with complex trusts and estates and regularly practices in the Surrogate’s Court in New York State. He is a graduate of Brooklyn Law School and is admitted to both the New York and New Jersey Bars. In addition to being an attorney, Mr. Klein is also a licensed Certified Public Accountant in New York State.
Joseph is an active member of the New York State Bar Association and lectures regularly throughout the state. He does pro bono legal work for nonprofit organizations and is on the board of four nonprofit organizations.
Joseph enjoys spending time with his wife and their six children. He likes traveling and attending his children’s activities.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- New Jersey
- New York
- Founding Partner
- Korsinsky & Klein LLP
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. (2004)
- City University of New York - Brooklyn College
- B.S. (1997) | Accounting
- New York State Bar Association # 574978
- Certified Public Accountant
- New York State
- Korsinsky & Klein LLP website
- Korsinsky & Klein LLP blog
- Medicaid Protections for Spouses
25 June 2019
- Types of Advance Directives
19 June 2019
- Veterans and Long-Term Care Benefits
13 June 2019
- Alzheimer’s & Brain Awareness Month
11 June 2019
- Comparing Power of Attorney and Guardianship
6 June 2019
- Dangers of Online Estate Planning
4 June 2019
- Am I Responsible for My Spouse’s Medical Debt?
30 May 2019
- What is a Special Needs Trust?
28 May 2019
- Letter of Instructions
23 May 2019