Free Consultation: (603) 622-7575Tap to Call This Lawyer
Joseph Kelly Levasseur

Joseph Kelly Levasseur

Personal Injury Lawyer Manchester New Hampshire
  • Personal Injury, DUI & DWI, Civil Rights...
  • New Hampshire
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Joseph Kelly Levasseur represents persons injured through little or no fault of their own. Located in Manchester, New Hampshire, Attorney Levasseur is a well-known attorney that has represented hundreds of individuals fight through a complex legal system that insurance companies use to its own advantage. While well paid insurance defense attorneys try and wear down injured parties, Attorney Levasseur practices patience and diligence fighting to get his clients the best settlement possible.

Most people believe personal injury attorneys only deal with car accidents and motorcycle accidents and many many do, there are lots of injuries to the "person" that the injured party may be awarded monetary compensation for. For instance: Civil Rights Violations, Wrongful Termination, Dog Bites, Slander, Sexual Assault or Battery, Hostile Work Environment, Slip and Fall or medical malpractice all ALL personal injuries, there are many more.

Along with his Law Degree, MBA, and 15 years working in the courts, Attorney Levasseur's life experiences have trained him well for the rough and tumble world of litigation. He brings a wealth of experience as an entrepreneur, businessman, elected official and landlord. Feel free to call him at 603-622-7575 or visit his website to learn more about your potential case. Injury related consults are free. You have nothing to lose, so make the call or submit a question to

Practice Areas
  • Personal Injury
  • DUI & DWI
  • Civil Rights
  • Consumer Law
  • Employment Law
  • Products Liability
Additional Practice Areas
  • Slander
  • Libel
  • Defamation
  • Dog Bite
  • Free Consultation
    I offer a free initial consultation, no matter what the case is that you are calling about. If I cannot-for some reason-handle your case, I will do my absolute best, to find you an attorney that can.
  • Contingent Fees
    Almost all injury related cases are contingency fee based, although you may pay me hourly if you wish to. Contingency based fee means-I do not get any up front money from you unless I win or settle your case.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    For OUI-DWI cases I accpet a flat fee. Call me and lets discuss the facts of your case to see if it is winnable or whether it is best for you to take a plea. Keep in mind that there are very strict stautory deadlines that have to be met in DWI cases, so call right away to protect your rights. No charge for intitial consult. Let's get to work getting your license back.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Hampshire
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
1st Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Alderman at Large
City of Manchester
Massachusetts School of Law
J.D. (2000) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Southern New Hampshire University
MBA (1996) | Business-Marketing
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
New Hampshire Bar Association # 15593
Placeholder image for professional associations.
- Current
Activities: Member in good standing-work with other members to encourage justice in the legal system.
Placeholder image for professional associations.
City of Manchester
Alderman at Large
- Current
Activities: Sit as one of 14 elected city officials representing all of Manchester. Overseeing the finances, growth and planning for the entire City.
Placeholder image for professional associations.
New Hampshire Association for Justice
Websites & Blogs
home page
FaceBook Blog
FaceBook Blog
Legal Answers
74 Questions Answered

Q. Can someone get fired from job for practically no reason which i was under the impression i had my job still. Guess not
A: Every case is fact dependent. There is nothing in your question that states anything an attorney could work with.
Q. Do I have a case for sexual harassment at my place of work? Should I lawyer up?
A: Hopefully you kept the tape, or the OM will back up your claim. You should call Human Resources right away. You can file a sexual harassment claim with the Human Rights Commission online and they will perform an investigation. Good Luck!
Q. Are restaurant gift cards or certificates taxed? Gift card recipients will also pay tax when they redeem the card.
A: As a former restaurant owner myself for over 34 years, I have never heard of this practice and we certainly never charged a meals and rooms charge in advance of a purchase. The meals and rooms tax is usually charged at the time the meals and drinks are purchased, and then they can be deducted from the gift certificate amount, not paid for in advance before and meals or drinks are ordered. You can call the attorney generals civil department to have them look into this very unusual practice further.
Q. Looking to see the Voter Registration List from a Homeowners Association election.
A: Voters lists are public. Go to the town office where the voter checklist is kept. In Manchester, the voters lists are in a lobby for anyone to look through. Your town may have the same setup -but they are public documents open for anyone to look through.
Q. If an officer requires a breathalyzer,i refuse,hes says dui,2 secs later i agree can he refuse?New Hampshire.
A: This is an interesting set of facts. If he's honest and puts in his police report that you did ask for a breathalyzer after first refused g and did so in a very short period of time, you may have a case. And yes they can use the results from an hour after an arrest. Since you refused you will lose your license from the state DMV and then possibly for longer for the criminal charge. You really need to speak with an attorney because you only have thirty days from the arrest to contact DMV for a hearing on the refusal.
Q. If I have a specific eviction date is there a way for me to make payments on the past due amount and have it be legal
A: You can always ask the landlord to extend. If the eviction is not court ordered then they must evict you through the courts, which will take about 14-30 days to get the hearing date, the court may also allow you to pay the amount due plus costs and void the eviction.
Q. Can I be extradited from Texas to new Hampshire for a class b felony
A: Yes!
Q. My landlord is expecting me to pay his electricity an if I choose not to he's raising my rent up each month.
A: Look at the rental agreement or lease you signed, read what it states about paying for utilities and follow the written document that you have. I don't understand why you would be paying for his electricity so I cant figure out what the agreement-if any-you have with the landlord.
Q. I have a person that is not on any lease agreement, as he did not want to sign it with his GF. and the lease has been di
A: He may not have a lease but he did live there and was most likely considered a tenant, read the statute again, I believe you have to store his things for at least 28 days, better to be safe than sorry. You should also try and contact him through any means available to you, try facebook, phone numbers, email addresses or whatever you have, to make contact with him and let him know his thing are going to be relocated or thrown out. Protect yourself from any litigation. Good luck.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Personal Injury Lawyer
119 West Merrimack Street
Manchester, NH 03101
Telephone: (603) 622-7575