Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
Associate attorney Joseph J. Kunkel focuses on criminal , DUI / OUI, and traffic law at Luftman, Heck & Associates. He looks forward to litigating on behalf of his clients as a growing member of the team at Luftman, Heck & Associates.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Luftman, Heck & Associates LLP.
- - Current
- Ohio Northern University
- J.D. (2012)
- Ohio University
- B.A. (2008)
- First Place
- Burke E. Smith mock trial competition
- Ohio State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Criminal Defense Attorneys – LHA
- 10 Things to Consider Before Pleading Guilty
16 July 2019
- Avoiding a DUI at Red, White & Boom
2 July 2019
- New Law Could Impose Felony Charges on Gun Owners Whose Firearms End Up In the Hands of Children
26 June 2019
- Construction Zone Speeding Tickets and Fines in Ohio: What You Need to Know
5 June 2019
- What Is a “Wet Reckless” Charge, and How Might It Affect My Columbus DUI Case?
13 May 2019
- How Long Does an OVI Stay on My Criminal Record in Ohio?
24 April 2019
- Federal Fraud Charges Filed Against Dozens in College Admissions Scam
3 April 2019
- Federal Fentanyl Bust is the Largest in U.S. History
27 March 2019
- Do I Have a Warrant for My Arrest in Franklin County?
6 March 2019
Contact & Map