Free Consultation: (603) 728-8918Tap to Call This Lawyer
Joseph D Garrison

Joseph D Garrison

Garrison Law
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, White Collar Crime ...
  • New Hampshire
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Throughout his career, Joe's represented clients in hundreds of cases ranging from negligent homicide and aggravated sexual assault to juveniles charged with unlawful possession of alcohol. Joe doesn't back down, so whether you're securing your liberty from the State or standing up for your personal interests, Call 603-728-8918 for a free consultation.

Practice Areas
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
White Collar Crime
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Landlord Tenant
Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
  • Free Consultation
    30 minutes
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa Mastercard Discover
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Hampshire
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
1st Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Garrison Law
- Current
Associate Attorney
Waystack Frizzell, Trial Lawyers
Staff Attorney
New Hampshire Public Defender
City of Concord Prosecutor's Office
New Hampshire Departmnent of Justice
Worked in the Homicide Unit
University of New Hampshire School of Law
J.D. (2008)
University of New Hampshire School of Law Logo
Northwestern University
B.S. (1999)
Northwestern University Logo
Professional Associations
New Hampshire Association for Justice
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Grafton County Bar Association
Board Member
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
New Hampshire Bar Association  # 18934
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Coos County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Book Highlights Common Juvenile Justice Themes and Challenges
NH Bar News
Debtors Prisons in NH and the Rules Proposed to End Them
NH Bar News
Justice of the Peace (2015)
State of New Hampshire
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
16 Questions Answered
Q. Check the more information section
A: If she is not complying with the Court Order then one option is to file a motion for contempt. She will be responsible for your costs if you are successful. The guardian cannot stop visitation - you will need to ask the Court to modify the Order so your daughter gets to dance class.
Q. If custodial parent moves out of state with child and abuses her can i get custody? I have not seen child in six monah
A: You can file in NH but you should also consult with an attorney licensed in Maine asap.
Q. Hello, Divorce agreement says I can not take kids out of school. They Irish Dance. Ex signed them up during school hours
A: If you both agree then that's fine. You should have your ex confirm that it is OK in writing (text or email) so you have a record of it.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
PO Box 649
Franconia, NH 03580
Telephone: (603) 728-8918
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.