Reviewed by A. D. March 3, 2020
Money well spent. So glad we chose Joseph.
Joseph provided prompt, knowledgeable, empathetic, and effective assistance when we were more tired than we knew. The courthouse process can be very traumatic and my roommate and i had been exhausting ourselves, trying to learn law and procedure, and the more we learned, the more we learned we have yet to learn. Joseph was an asset we are so glad we invested in.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Personal Injury
- White Collar Crime
Free 30 minute phone consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- J.D. (2006)
- Honors: Pedrick Scholar
- Activities: Arizona State Law Journal
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
- State Bar of Arizona  # 026528
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
103 Questions Answered
- Q. Good afternoon. This is a mix of landlord-tenant and person injury. I'm from the state of Maryland. Here are the basics
- A: It depends on what exactly the libel, fraud, and intimidation were, what the surrounding circumstances were, and what damages you incurred.
- Q. After my first mediation meeting, I was placed on a second PIP by my supervisor and demoted. Is this retaliation?
- A: It depends. Proximity in time to the employee's protected activity is one factor a court may consider- though generally insufficient by itself. In simple terms, the question is really whether the adverse employment action (new PIP/demotion) was justified by the facts- or was motivated by (caused by) retaliation. It may be worthwhile to amend the EEO administrative complaint to include new alleged retaliation.
- Q. "Contract values for the upcoming fiscal year must remain frozen in order to be renewed". What does this mean?
- A: Speculating without context that might make a difference- the phrase appears to simply say that the contracting party will not agree to an increase in price for newly renewed contracts (but might renew the contract at the same "contract value" for another fiscal year).
Contact & Map