Joseph CaulfieldWhen it's important enough to hire an expert.
- Divorce, Family Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
- Massachusetts, New Hampshire
I am an Attorney, Mediator, Guardian ad Litem, and Collaborative Law Practitioner, with more than 40 years' experience in the courtroom trying cases. I represent my clients with skill, commitment and courage. Although I believe my clients are often better served through other methods of dispute resolution, rather than through litigation, I will fight for my clients. I remain on the cutting edge of technology, which gives me a decided advantage over yesterday’s practitioners. I charge rates for my services which are competitive with any other firm and issue detailed accounting of my fees. My office has recently been completely remodeled and provides an ideal place for legal meetings or mediation, with a large conference room and separate rooms for each party. I am conveniently located just 10 minutes from Milford, 20 minutes from Peterborough, and 25 minutes from Nashua. Please contact me for a free consultation and let me know how I can help.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business - Arbitration/Mediation, Consumer - Arbitration/Mediation, Family - Arbitration/Mediation
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Google Meet
Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Although I certainly serve my community through pro bono work, most of my representation of clients must be for profit, if I am to stay in business. I generally require a retainer up front, commensurate with the amount of work my client wants me to do. If this retainer is used up, I require that it be refreshed. When my representation concludes, I refund to my client any unused retainer. I am willing to adjust my hourly rate based upon my clients financial situation. I am willing to accept some cases for a flat fee. However, I will seldom accept a case on a contingency.
- New Hampshire
- Federal Circuit
- Vermont State Bar
- Q. We have joint custody and ex husband is moving over 950 miles away in 2 weeks. What are my rights?
- A: If you object, he would have to seek the court’s permission
- Q. Our parenting plan is from 2013, daughter is now 9. How likely am I to get overnight time during the week?
- A: Your case sounds excellent to me.
- Q. IS TITLE XLIIIDOMESTIC RELATIONSCHAPTER 457MARRIAGESProof of MarriageSection 457:39, a valid statute
- A: Yes, the statute is valid. This is NH's limited acknowledgement of common law marriages. You can file in the probate court a petition for an intestate share of your partner's estate.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.