Free Consultation: (507) 625-2525Tap to Call This Lawyer
Joseph A. GangiFarrish Johnson Law Office
- Appeals & Appellate, Criminal Law, Civil Rights ...
- Minnesota, Wisconsin
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Joseph Gangi is a Mankato-area trial and appellate lawyer. Give Joseph a call today: 507-625-2525.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Additional Practice Areas
- DHS / Daycare Licensing Decisions
- Unemployment Appeals
- Severance / Separation Agreements
- Contract Review
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I accept flat fees and other fee arrangements on a case-by-case basis
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Farrish Johnson Law Office
- - Current
- Judicial Law Clerk
- Minnesota Court of Appeals
- Staff Attorney
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Signals Intelligence Analyst
- United States Army
- University of Wisconsin Law School
- J.D. (2009)
- Honors: magna cum laude; Order of the Coif
101 Questions Answered
- Q. What are the legal actions I can take if I believe I've been discriminated out of a job position within my company?
- A: Missing from your question is *why* you think you were treated differently. If you were not considered for the position because of race, gender, age, disability, or some other protected class or protected conduct, then you may have a claim worth pursuing.
- Q. If I visit my 20 yr old son at the U of M, can I legally allow him to consume a beer at a restaurant or brewery?
- A: No
- Q. I was fired from my job today after months of harassment and bullying. He said it was poor performance.
- A: Minnesota is an "at will" employment state so generally speaking you can be fired for just about any reason, so long as it is not discriminatory or retaliatory. The law does not require people to treat you nicely. But if you can show that you were terminated because of your race, gender, disability, age, etc., then you may have a case. You should discuss the specifics of your situation with an employment attorney to see if there is anything.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.