Jose RojasThe Rojas Law Firm, LLC
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Medical Malpractice
I have been practicing law since 1997. I began my career as an Army Lawyer. During that time, I was appointed Special Assistant United States Attorney. I prosecuted numerous felonies and misdemeanors, and was able to obtain significant trial experience. After leaving Government, I entered private practice. I worked for two firms. One was an insurance defense firm. There, I learned the nuts and bolts of personal injury. After that, I was recruited by one of Connecticut's largest and prestigious firms. There, I learned how to handle difficult and complex cases on behalf of Fortune 500 companies. In 2005, I founded The Rojas Law Firm. I am committed to helping people who have been tragically affected by injury. I have been quoted and featured by numerous medial outlets. I have been voted by my peers as a "Super Lawyer" for both Connecticut and New England. I also enjoy a top rating with Avvo, and independent lawyer ranking outfit. For several years, I have served on the Federal Grievance Committee, which investigates lawyer misconduct and recommends action to the Federal Judge. Learn more at: www.therojaslawfirm.com, or in spanish at: www.connecticutabogado.com
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
Normally, the initial telephone consultation is free. This allows me to ascertain if you have a case.
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- The Rojas Law Firm, LLC
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- J.D. (1997) | law
- Honors: cum laude; corpus juris secundum award
- Activities: probate court
- Bentley College
- B.S. (1994) | Marketing
- Activities: President - Model United Nations Club
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.