Free Consultation: (208) 391-2020Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jordan C. Moody

Jordan C. Moody

Wilner & O'Reilly, APLC
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Jordan Moody is the managing attorney at the firm's Boise, Idaho office. He specializes in immigration law, and is particularly involved in representing clients in family-based, transactional, asylum, U-visa, and removal defense cases. One of Wilner & O’Reilly’s many bilingual attorneys, Jordan is also fluent in the Spanish language. Jordan did his undergraduate studies at Brigham Young University. He attended law school at the University of Iowa College of Law. While there, Jordan served as president of the Iowa Student Bar Association, the law school's student government. Before joining the team at Wilner & O’Reilly, he worked at the University of Iowa's legal clinic where he handled family-based, asylum, removal defense, and U-visa cases for indigent clients. In his spare time, Jordan enjoys spending time with his family, the outdoors, nutrition, and reading his kindle in any spare moment. Jordan, his wife Cami, and their dog Scout reside in Boise, Idaho.

Practice Area
Immigration Law
Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
Wilner & O'Reilly, APLC
- Current
University of Iowa
J.D. (2014)
Honors: Boyd Service Award
Activities: ISBA President
University of Iowa Logo
Top Contributor
Boyd Service Award
University of Iowa
Professional Associations
Utah State Bar  # 15203
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Expanded Provisional Waiver Program
Firm Website
Speaking Engagements
Primera Llamada, Nampa, Idaho
La Mejor
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
18 Questions Answered
Q. Am perm resident. Want to marry illegal who overstayed visa. Is it better to become USC first, or marry, then become USC
A: If you petition a spouse as a PR, and then become a USC while the petition is pending, you can change the visa category. So I would advise you to start both the petition and naturalization processes now.
Q. How quickly can I get a fiancée visa for my future wife who's a Japanese citizen?
A: The first step (I-129) is taking about 7-9 months currently. Then scheduling the interview with the U.S. consulate there will likely take another 2-3 months or so.
Q. Can I renew my license with the I-797 notice action in Idaho?
A: The I-797 notice of action is the same title for all government receipts, so more information is needed. Reach out to an attorney in your area. Some of them offer free consultations. This answer will depend on the type of application you have filed.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
10173 West Overland Road
Boise, ID 83709
Telephone: (208) 391-2020
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.