Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&ALII GoldResponsive Law
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
Video Chat and Conferencing
Our Attorney Fee is contingent on the outcome of your case.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
The Standard Contingent Fee is 1/3 of the Personal Injury Award. The Standard Fee for Worker's Compensation is 20% of the Award.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Officers Jonathan E. Spodnick
- University of Bridgeport
- J.D. (1989)
- Honors: 2nd in Class, Magna Cum Laude
- Activities: Law Review, Civil Litigation Trial Team
- University of Connecticut
- B.S. (1985) | Biology
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- CTLA-Board of Governors
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- State Bar of Connecticut  # 400637
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Topic of Jury Selection
- Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist
6 Questions Answered
- Q. Need to file a case against a hospital for an accident that took place on their premises due to lack of maintenance.
- A: If the Statute of Limitations expires soon then time is of the essence. Do not delay in contacting an attorney who is experienced in personal injury matters to represent you. It the time expires your claim may be permanently barred and you will give up your rights for damages. It sounds like you have a good deal of information to provide to the attorney so do so right away. Do not wait until the last minute because it will likely take time to draft the legal documents necessary and serve them on the Defendants. Good luck with your case and I hope your injury heals or improves soon.
- Q. What I need to do now since the driver who side swipe my truck and me didn't have ensurranse
- A: If you did not have insurance, and the other driver who hit your truck did not have any insurance, then you may have to pursue the other driver personally. In our state we have a small claims court that people can use to sue others for minor damage claims. Unfortunately, without insurance it is hard to collect on claims or judgments from at fault drivers. You may want to speak to a local attorney to see if there is something more you can do in your State. Ask about a small claims court and the process you can use in your State to try to obtain payment for the damages to your truck.
- Q. I was involved in a physical altercation and I was assaulted which resulted in me sustaining injuries
- A: One option you have is to make a claim against the person who injured you. I cannot advise you on the details since the question doesn't provide much information. The best advice would be to speak to an attorney near you who is experienced in personal injury claims and has handled assault cases. The attorney would need to know details about who the person was that assaulted you and where and how it occurred. If there was a police report or investigation, or witnesses to the assault that would be important information to review. Were criminal charges brought or did the Police conduct an investigation? There could be others responsible for the injury but without the facts it is impossible for me to really advise you. Examples are persons injured by someone employed by another, a landowner who fails to provide security, a bar that serves a person to intoxication who then assaults another etc. I hope that you recover from your injuries but I would not delay in simply speaking to a local attorney who can tell you the rules in the State in which you reside and can take the time to properly evaluate the details of your incident and injury. I am located in CT and therefore could not provide you with legal advice. I wish you the best in seeking justice.
Contact & Map