Jonathan S. Morris is an Attorney resident in the Boca Raton Office. As a member of the Litigation Department, Mr. Morris concentrates his diverse general litigation practice on construction, land use, and all facets of real estate related matters. He also handles Bankruptcy Creditor matters.
As a commercial litigator, Mr. Morris has experience defending clients or prosecuting cases involving commercial real estate fraud, business torts, commercial and residential landlord-tenant matters, contract disputes, and construction defects, among others. Jonathan also maintains a real estate litigation practice, in which he represents condominium and homeowners associations in covenant enforcement, and construction defect litigation.
Prior to joining the Jay Steven Levine Law Group, Jonathan was an Assistant Public Defender in Broward County where he tried both jury and bench trials.
- Construction Law
- Jay Steven Levine Law Group
- State University of New York - College at Brockport
- B.S. | Political Science
- Nova Southeastern University
- Shepard Broad Law Center
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Board Member
- The Florida Bar
- United States Federal District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Jewish American Chamber of Business (J.A.C.O.B.), Board of Directors
- Florida Rising Stars
- Super Lawyer
- - Current
- Blog entries
- ELEMENTS OF A CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT
1 October 2019
- INSURANCE AND CASUALTY CLASS FOR COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGERS
21 June 2018
- LEVINE LAW GROUP PRESENTS FREE SEMINARS FOR MAY AND JUNE, 2018.
25 January 2018
- ASSOCIATIONS LAW REVIEW – JULY 2017 – NEW LEGISLATION REGARDING ESTOPPEL CERTIFICATES
5 July 2017
- INSURANCE DILEMMA FOR CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATIONS
19 June 2017
- Are you ready for the 2017 Hurricane Season?
6 March 2017
- Homeowners Associations Need to be Aware of the Marketable Record Title Act (“MRTA”)
1 November 2016
- Fining Committee Members- Are You Insured?
16 September 2016
- Jay Steven Levine Contributes Quote to South Florida Cooperator Article
26 June 2013