Growing up in the Sanger, California, I saw first hand the need for legal representation in the Central Valley. Often, people go without representation because they cannot afford it and do not know where to turn. As a graduate of Fresno Pacific University with a degree in Organizational Leadership, I truly understand the concept of servant leadership. I then went on to obtain a Juris Doctor degree from San Joaquin College of Law. Throughout my college years, I assisted as a paralegal in the areas of Social Security Disability law, estate planning, family law, criminal law, and arbitration/mediation. While in law school, I received the Witkin Award for Torts, Real Property and wills & Trusts.
As a solo practitioner, I practice with the mindset of a servant leader in that my clients will come first and will be treated as people rather than numbers or files. I represent disabled children and adults in their pursuit for Social Security disability and SSI benefits. I also assist Veterans in pursuit of their disability benefits.
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Peña & Bromberg, PLC
- San Joaquin College of Law
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- Fresno Pacific University
- B.A. (2006) | Organizational Leadership
- Honors: CL
- Jonathan O. Peña's Website Profile
- Peña & Bromberg, PLC Website
- Fresno Social Security Disability Attorneys Blog
- How Does California Plaintiff’s Testimony on Disability Affect Supplemental Security Income?
21 November 2018
- When Can a Treating Provider’s Assessment Be Rejected in California?
7 November 2018
- Importance of Having a Strong Medical Record of Your Impairments
17 October 2018
- Evaluation of Disabling Impairments in California
3 October 2018
- ALJ Doesn’t Properly Weigh Medical Evidence for Claimant with Bipolar Disorder
11 September 2018
- Deviations from Hearing Appeals Litigation and Law Manual in Administrative Law Judge’s Reasoning
4 September 2018
- How Much Weight is a Treating Doctor’s Opinion Given?
10 August 2018
- ALJ Fails to Consider Certain Impairments in California SSI and SSDI Case
9 August 2018
- Substance Abuse and Social Security Disability Benefits in California
18 July 2018