Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
We operate solely on a contingent fee basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2870830
- Spanish: Spoken
- Hecht, Kleeger & Damashek, P.C.
- Schneider, Kleinick, Weitz & Damashek
- New York Law School
- J.D. (1997)
- Syracuse University
- B.A. (1994)
- American Association of Justice
- New York City Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers' Association
- State Bar of New York  # 2870830
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of Board of Directors
40 Questions Answered
- Q. My car was involved in a hit and run with no leads two nights ago; man can to door today and confessed to the incident
- A: The police should be notified immediately so they can generate an accident report. You should also call your insurance carrier and give them the information.
- Q. I picked up a dog for free from a girl on FB but now I'm wondering if he was stolen. How do I know if he's stolen?
- A: The vet should be able to tell if the dog has been chipped. That would have the owner's info.
- Q. Can police enter a home if one resident consents, but another resident refuses? (Assuming both parties are present).
- A: yes
Contact & Map