Jonathan Chase, an employment litigation attorney at KM&A, anchors his practice on years of experience litigating employment law cases in the Philadelphia area. He represents workers in federal court, state court, and the EEOC. Jonathan pursues employers who break the law and fights for every dime of damages that his clients are entitled to.
Targeting issues in civil litigation and employment law, Jonathan champions the rights of his clients. He pairs clients, whether victims of wrongful termination or employment discrimination, with the best legal strategy to recover their rights under the law. Jonathan rises to the challenge.
Jonathan graduated cum laude from the Widener University School of Law. Prior to attending law school, he earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Wagner College.
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Wagner College
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- J.D. (2011)
- Pennsylvania State Bar # 312448
- State Bar of New Jersey # 031782011
- KM&A - Representing Workers and Entrepreneurs