Jonathan C. RouseRouse & Rouse Attorneys, PLLC. Versailles, KY
- Estate Planning, Real Estate Law, Military Law ...
Jonathan C. Rouse is a graduate of the Salmon P.Chase College of Law, has earned a Masters in Social Work at the University of Kentucky, and is a graduate of Centre College. Jonathan was a Certified Social Worker prior to working with Rouse and Rouse Attorneys as a paralegal. As a paralegal he developed his knowledge in traditional estate planning and real estate as he worked his way through law school by attending the night program at Chase. After graduating from Chase he has become well versed in Elder Law, VA Planning, and Special Needs Planning and has added those areas of practice as a Partner in Rouse & Rouse Attorneys, PLLC. Jonathan’s passion to serve and protect the seniors and persons with special needs in his community is reflected in his practice as he helps those individuals protect their assets while obtaining the government benefits to which they deserve. Jonathan is a member of ElderCounsel, The National Association of Elder Law Attorneys, and the Academy of Special Needs Planners in addition to being an active member of the Elder Law Section of the Kentucky Bar Association, and the Woodford County Bar Association.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Military Law
- Veteran's Benefits
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Kentucky Bar Association
- ID Number: 97329
- Kentucky Bar Association  # 97329
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Academy of Special Needs Planners
- Woodford County Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.