Jonathan C DunsmoorGreat for business, great for you.
- Business Law, Securities Law, White Collar Crime ...
- New York
Jonathan's practice helps businesses of all sizes grow whether it is from inception to a DPO (Direct Public Offering). We are here to provide you and your company with exceptional legal service in one of the most trying times of your business; growth. Additionally, Dunsmoor Law also helps clients with contract disputes, employer/employee agreements, and various other business matters.
Jonathan's prior experience includes being of counsel for a small, international securities firm and various areas of public interest law including a legal fellowship with the American Civil Liberties Union of Pennsylvania. Dunsmoor Law represents clients throughout the world regardless of size.
Experienced Advisor with a demonstrated history of working in the law practice industry. Skilled in Investor Relations, Securities, Legal Writing, Trials, and Mergers & Acquisitions. Strong professional with a Master of Laws focused in Criminal Law from State University of New York at Buffalo - Law School.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Securities Law
- White Collar Crime
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Initial Coin Offerings
- SEC Regulations
- Direct Public Offerings
- Venture Capital
- Startup/Entrepreneurial Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Written
- Senior Of Counsel
- Reid & Wise, LLC
- - Current
- Founder and Principal
- Dunsmoor Law, PC
- - Current
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
- LL.M. (2011)
- Elon University School of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- University of South Carolina - Columbia
- B.S. (2005)
- State Bar of New York  # 4936399
- The Guide to a Dual Listing on the OTC Markets
- OTC Markets
- Social Services and Constitutional Rights, a Balancing Act
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Great for business, great for you.
What Does the Future Hold for Blockchain and Crypto in 2019? Interview with Jonathan Dunsmoor #44Securities, Utilities and SEC! Oh My! With US Securities Attorney, Jonathan Dunsmoor #39
Securities, Utilities and SEC! Oh My! With US Securities Attorney, Jonathan DunsmoorInterview with Jonathan C Dunsmoor, Esq. at the Futurist Conference
Interview with Jonathan C Dunsmoor, Esq. at the Futurist Conference
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.