Hi, I'm Jon R. Boyd.
If you need a Family Law/Divorce attorney, let my experience, knowledge, loyalty and aggressiveness work for you!
I have practiced Family Law/Divorce for 40 years in all the various courts in the DFW metroplex as well as many other towns and cities across Texas and have been a fierce advocate for fair and equal treatment for Fathers and Men's Rights in divorce and family law matters for the last 25 of those years. After many years of solo practice in Dallas/W. Plano/Addison, I have taken a position as a Partner at CottenSchmidt, LLP, in Ft. Worth. I still accept cases anywhere.
Why you should hire me:
1. RESPONSIVE SERVICE- My team and I provide excellent client service and constant communication. We promptly return calls, answer emails, copy clients on everything and keep clients updated regularly on their case status.
2. REAL EXPERIENCE- I have personally handled well over a thousand high conflict, complex cases to conclusion, most of which were contested and required temporary and final trials, including numerous jury trials. I am happy to go to trial for you.
3. OPTION TO SETTLE- The Courts encourage and often mandate settlement and I encourage it as well. I am a skilled and detailed negotiator, creating leverage before mediation. I will guide you on what you should agree upon and how the agreement should be worded.
4. TEAM SUPPORT: I have the support of a team of associate attorneys and staff to assist on your case.
5. FLEX LOCATIONS: I will also meet with you in Plano or Granbury if you wish.
6. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: I, too, have personally experienced the struggle of obtaining equal parenting rights and significant access to my own children in a divorce. I can relate and guide you.
See me at BoydFamilyLaw.com and CottenSchmidt.com.
My Consultation Fee is $100 for an hour.
I also give quick 5 min. calls at no charge to give you a fee quote once you tell me a quick overview of your case.