Jon Hugh Freis
- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Civil Rights
Jon H. Freis has been practicing law in the State of California since 1999 and currently operates his own boutique law firm in Beverly Hills. He handles a wide variety of matters for his clients, including real estate transactions, business formation, and business and real estate litigation in state and federal courts. Mr. Freis also successfully represented residential, multi-family, hotel, restaurant, and commercial real estate developers in transactional and litigation matters. Mr. Freis has successfully tried over 300 bench trials in breach of contract cases and landlord-tenant matters in Los Angeles Superior Court. Mr. Freis also has substantial jury trial experience in personal injury/medical malpractice and breach of contract litigation.
Attorney Freis pursued his undergraduate studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and obtained a B.A. in 1996 in Business Economics - Accounting. Attorney Freis obtained his law degree from California Western School of Law, San Diego, California, with a J.D. Cum Laude in 1999. While in law school, Mr. Freis serviced as a judicial extern to the Honorable David R. Thompson, Senior Circuit Judge, United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Univ of California Santa Barbara
- Undergraduate Degree
- California Western School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 204708
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.