If you are reading this, you may have what seems like an unmanageable tax debt to the most powerful collection agency in the World, the Internal Revenue Service of the United States of America; or, a state agency that may even be more aggressive than the IRS.
I know that feeling of helplessness because I found myself trapped in a horrible tax mess many years ago. My business went from bedroom to NASDAQ and then collapsed in the Internet-tech meltdown in 2000. My IRS and California tax problems were immense.
One day, my bank accounts were swept and all my available cash was gone. I was supporting a family and the burden seemed crushing. I worked through it, painfully, learning as I went along. Every day was an absolute nightmare.
I eventually solved the problem, but it took several years. The experience left a lasting impression on me and when it came time to "semi-retire", I realized that as a lawyer with my personal tax problems experience. I was in a unique position to help others, solve their tax debt problems. In my tax practice, I found that I was almost without exception, helping good people, good citizens, that had a significant event that threw them into tax debt.
Today, taxpayer's have more rights and the ability to rid themselves of personal tax debt. But it is not easy. The IRS may be a more forgiving agency than it was 30 years, but they make significant demands on a tax payer to get them to walk away from thousands of dollars in tax debt.
But if you qualify, we can guide you to the right program to give you a fresh start.
Call me, Jon, at 979-999-1223 and we can discuss your problem...and what your solution might be.
- Tax Law
- NATIONAL PRACTICE IN IRS TAX DEBT RESOLUTION 979-999-1223
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
CREDIT IS EXTENDED WHEN NEEDED
- D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Aegis Tax Defense
- - Current
- FOUNDING MEMBER
- CHAIRMAN, CEO
- UNIVERSAL BROADBAND NETWORK, INC
- START UP TO NASDAQ
- DOW, LOHNES AND ALBERTSON
- PRIVATE PRACTICE
- Federal Communications Commission
- SR. APPEALS ATTORNEY FOR FEDERAL COURTS, AS WELL AS U.S.SUPREME COURT
- SR. TRIAL ATTORNEY
- U.S. Department of Justice
- MEMBER OF THE PENTAGON PAPERS TRIAL TEAM, AMONG OTHERS
- University of Washington School of Law
- J.D. (1966)
- Honors: Moot Court Brief, First Place
- Activities: President, Phi Alpha Delta
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- Attended Law School | Law
- Brigham Young University
- B.S. (1962) | Government, History