Free Consultation: (901) 567-7215Tap to Call This Lawyer
Johnny Quitman Rasberry

Johnny Quitman Rasberry

  • Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law
  • Tennessee
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Areas
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Additional Practice Area
  • Adoption
  • Free Consultation
    Most consultations are handled via telephone
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Vice President
Richter & Rasberry, PC
Richter & Rasberry dissolved and Johnny Rasberry and Linely Richter have their own individual practices.
Quinnipiac University School of Law
J.D. (1997) | Law
Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award The Dean's Award for Academic Excellence
Quinnipiac University School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Tennessee State Bar  # 019160
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Rasberry Family Law
Johnny Rasberry Avvo
Legal Answers
96 Questions Answered
Q. Is an unmarried minor automatically emancipated if she gets pregnant?
A: The simple answer is no.
Q. Can I get my daughter taken of I don’t have a job right now but her paternal father does? She’s has everything.
A: Just because you are unemployed does not in itself make you an unfit parent. You have to engage or allow a child to be danger of severe harm to be declared unfit.
Q. If I filed for irreconcilable difference but was given and found proof of adultery after the filing can I change it
A: If you filed for divorce, had him served and he has not answered, then yes you can amend your complaint by filing an amended complaint for divorce. If he has filed his answer, then you must file a motion with the court to amend the complaint. If you have an attorney, then the attorney can do this for you. If you don't have an attorney, then you need one. If you only alleged irreconcilable differences, then you cannot get a divorce unless you both agree to everything. Get an attorney.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Main Office
8711 Oak Trail Lane
Cordova, TN 38018
Telephone: (901) 567-7215
Fax: (901) 567-7231
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.