John Joseph “Johnny” Lanzillo IV is co-founder and managing partner of Peter & Lanzillo.
Johnny received his undergraduate degree in History from the University of North Texas. Prior to attending UNT, he played baseball at Christian Brothers University in Memphis, TN. He is a graduate of Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (now Texas A&M School of Law) and is licensed to practice in the State of Texas.
While in law school, Johnny was a member of the Texas Wesleyan Negotiation and ADR Travel Team. He participated in competitions across the country and was the American Bar Association’s Regional Negotiation Champion.
Also in law school Johnny participated as a practicing student attorney with the school’s Family Law Clinic to build his foundation in serving the community. He was a team leader with the Texas Wesleyan Innocence Project, which is dedicated to reviewing claims of innocence made by the wrongfully convicted.
Prior to co-founding Peter & Lanzillo, Johnny was an associate at Stanley & Associates where he was a member of the Criminal Defense team, while also working on Family Law cases with the firm. Johnny was also law clerk supervisor and was a member of the hiring committee.
Johnny is a trained mediator, and does special work in sports law.
Johnny was also a 2018 candidate for Judge in Dallas County for Court of Criminal Appeals No. 2. And although he did not win, Johnny received countless endorsements, including from the Mexican American Bar Association of Dallas, Former Dallas County District Attorney Craig Watkins, the Metrocrest Democrats and countless other attorneys and Dallas County Precinct Chairs. Additionally, Johnny was deemed a qualified candidate from the Dallas Bar Association’s Committee for a Qualified Judiciary.
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
personal injury cases only
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Texas Wesleyan University
- J.D. (2012)
- State Bar of Texas # 24068991
- Plano Criminal Defense Law Blog
- Man accused of assault following altercation at Texas pool party
16 May 2019
- Texas twins charged with drunk driving after deputies injured
1 May 2019
- Texas police say 14 arrests are allegedly linked to trafficking
18 April 2019
- 4 under the age of 18 charged with robbery in Texas
4 April 2019
- Texas mother accused of DWI after parking lot accident
20 March 2019
- Domestic disturbance: Texas woman charged with kidnapping
7 March 2019
- No arrest immediately following suspected DWI crash in Texas
21 February 2019
- Should you take a field sobriety test during a DWI stop?
8 February 2019
- Father faces weapons, drug possession charges in Texas
7 February 2019