John W. Crow is the founder of Crow Estate Planning and Probate, PLC which focuses on estate planning, probate, and business planning.
John is a Clarksville, Tennessee native. He has been practicing law in Clarksville since 2009 after graduating Vanderbilt University and Cumberland School of Law at Samford University.
John is married and has one son. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling to the beach or mountains, reading histories and biographies, and biking the the Lewis and Clark trail. He is an avid competitor and loves college football and basketball.
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Kentucky Bar Association
- ID Number: 98387
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney / Founder
- Crow Estate Planning and Probate, PLC
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- Vanderbilt University
- B.A. (2006) | History
- Honors: Cum Laude
- State Bar of Tennessee # 028259
- Determining When a Parent Needs Help Can Be as Hard as Landing on the Moon, Just Ask Buzz Aldrin
- The Blog of John Crow - Crow Estate Planning and Probate, PLC
- Basics of Estate Planning, Estate Planning
- What to Know about Tennessee Estate Planning & Second Marriages
22 August 2019
- Is a Pet Trust Right for Your Estate Plan in Tennessee?
12 August 2019
- Common Problems With Last Wills and Testaments
3 August 2019
- Are Handwritten Wills Legal in Tennessee?
2 August 2019
- Can Creditors Bring a Claim Against a Tennessee Estate?
31 July 2019
- What Rights Do You Have If Your Spouse Cuts You Out of Their Will?
28 July 2019
- Are There Restrictions for Naming my LLC in Tennessee?
20 July 2019
- What Happens in Tennessee If You Die Without a Will?
10 July 2019
- What Happens in Tennessee When a Child Dies Before You Do?
30 June 2019