Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Criminal Law
Normally I will provide a free 30 minute free initial consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
visa, master card, discover, american express
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- President of the Firm
- The Law Office of John R. Gaertner, P.C.
- - Current
- The firm primarily practices family law throughout the entire State of Arizona. Given the extensive criminal prosecution and criminal defense background and experience the firm is particularly skilled in handling divorce and custody matters where there are allegations of domestic violence, child abuse, substance abuse/use issues and mental health concerns.
- Curry & Gaertner, PLLC
- Our firm concentrated its practice primarily in the field of complex criminal defense including domestic violence. DUI (misdemeanor and felony DUI offenses), all felony offenses including major felony offenses. The firm handled numerous jury trials throughout the state of Arizona.
- Associate Attorney
- Law Office of David Michael Cantor, PC
- Criminal Defense Attorney. Obtained Criminal Trial Specialist distinction from the Arizona State Bar Assoc. in the year 1999. I Maintained this certification until I transitioned into the primary practice of family law in approximately 2004.
- Deputy County Attorney
- Maricopa County Attorney's Office
- Prosecuted countless domestic violence crimes, vehicular crimes, property offenses, drug offenses, and violent crimes
- Assistant Windom City Attorney/Associate Attorney
- McDonald & Gudmestad
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. (1990)
- Arizona Association of Family Law Attorney's
- - Current
- Arizona State Bar
- - Current
24 Questions Answered
- Q. I am seeking council on how to legally increase my parenting time to equal parenting time with my children?
- A: It has been over one year from the last Order so you can go back and ask for equal time if there have been substantial and continuing changed circumstances. Most attorneys have free initial consultations so that additional details can be discussed regarding this matter.
- Q. Question
- A: Additional information is required to properly and accurately answer your question. Since the house was bought during the marriage it would generally be community property. At the least you would have a community lien on separate property. You should contact an experienced family law attorney for a consultation. Most attorney do initial consultations free of charge. Your facts are certainly worth discussing in more detail with an attorney.
- Q. i have sole custody and want to move out of the state, can father contest?
- A: If you have sole legal custody and Father has no parenting time, you may be able to move out of state. More information is needed but worth speaking to an Arizona Family law attorney. Most initial consultations are free.
Contact & Map