John Perry BrooksJohn Perry Brooks, Attorney
- Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
John Perry Brooks has been licensed to practice law in the state of Texas for over 40 years and concentrates his practice in estate, trust, probate, and elder law. John is also a CPA, who provides traditional estate planning, probate, trust and elder law services. He handles disputes over estates and trusts, will contests, and fiduciary litigation involving executors and trustees. Many of his clients are referred by other lawyers, CPA's and satisfied clients in the North Texas area. He is AV Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Elder Law
Initial Consultation is free
In certain limited situations
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 03070300
- John Perry Brooks, Attorney
- University of Houston - Downtown
- J.D. (1976) | Law
- Abilene Christian University
- B.S. (1965) | Accounting
- State Bar of Texas  # 03070300
- Certified Public Accountant
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.