John P. Guzik
- Divorce, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
John Guzik has been a practicing attorney in the Twin Cities area, representing individual clients – not banks, corporations or the government, for over 30 years. His philosophy is to help solve legal problems by applying creative solutions to what are often times difficult and complex legal issues and problems. He works hard to provide his clients with competent, thorough and professional legal advice and representation. If you would like to learn more information about him, and the services his office provides, please call (651) 636-2600 to schedule an initial consultation, at no cost or obligation.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- B.S. (1979) | Psychology - Criminal Justice Studies
- Guzik Law Office
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.