John Maurice Holcomb Esq

John Maurice Holcomb Esq

  • Business Law, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
  • Ohio
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Areas
  • Business Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Divorce
  • DUI & DWI
  • Estate Planning
  • Family Law
  • Insurance Claims
  • Nursing Home Abuse
  • Personal Injury
  • Probate
  • Traffic Tickets
  • White Collar Crime
Additional Practice Areas
  • Car Accidents
  • General Civil
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Associations
Ohio State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered

Q. I was adjuicated with a felony when i was 16 i know i have lost the right to bear arms but can i get that back
A: It should be possible, either through sealing of your record, or a petition for relief from weapons disability.
Q. Can a landlord request a former tenant not be able to return to the property if they do be charged with trespassing
A: Of course. Once possession of the property has reverted back to the owner, the former tenant has no more right to be there than a member of the general public.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Holcomb & Hyde, LLC
6 S 2nd St
Suite 311
Hamilton, OH 45011
Telephone: (513) 892-8251
Fax: (513) 737-6854
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.

Select up to 3 lawyers.